Friday, December 3, 2010

Ahhh the Life!

Life is good. 

Went to the Vet.  Dr. Jenny says I'm perfect.  But then again, I knew that.  Met my brother from another mother, Lazarus.  All the ladies there love me - can you blame them?

Went for a walk around the 'hood.  People kept stopping us.  I know they were asking for my autograph, but my bouncer (aka Mom) just let them pet me one at a time.  We decided it would be a good idea to just start a Facebook Fan page.  That way I could keep in touch with all my adoring fans without them trampling each other like those crazy soccer people!  {"like" me!!  Ruettiger Stroh the Incredi-dog}

Decided to start a little home remodeling project. Her carpet is a nightmare, so while everyone was out this morning, I began by tearing it up .... with my teeth.

Did I mention I got a shiny new kennel too?

No comments:

Post a Comment